- HTML is . . . a computer software package
a programming language
the British CIA in Indonesia
a surly mixed guava cocktail
what I get from my mother's cooking
- You take care of your computer by: watering it often
beating it regularly
letting it snort heroin
not letting it smoke
singing to it
- The higher your modem speed, the faster . . . your eyeballs will fry
you will get cancer
scary men will find you
your phone will ring
information arrives at your doorstep
- Computers make fine: weapons
- Respiration is: something only the new PowerMacs can perform
the coupling of two Great Turtles
Newt Gingrich's cologne
why plants are green
- The Internet is also known as: breakfast
the Information Superhighway
the West Coast's I-95
- DPI refers to: Data Process Information
Data Protocol Integration
Denny's Pork Ice-cream
Dots Per Inch
- A typical thing that your boyfriend/girlfriend would say to you is: (having said boy/girl-friend my be considered hypothetically if necessary) who are you?
remember that thing with the Marachino Cherries? Well I can do it upside-down now. So, what's with the computer?
have you eaten all of your broccoli today?
start runnin', or I'm going to fire!
I just love what you do with your PC!
- The easiest way to jumpstart a computer is: with caffeine
with my breath
a good pick-up line
by using the power button
through The Force
- DOOM is best described as: 666
a bloodthirsty PC slaughterfest
the militia-man's bible
a waste of time
the nickname of my Chevy Nova
- Ethically, I find recent laboratory experiments combining Bill Gates DNA with silicon microchips to be: hobbleygobbleygook
dispicable; God will punish the offspring by making them in the image of Beavis and Butthead, and you can quote me on that!
No problem at all. Hell, I want one!
on par with the Oprah Windrey Show
- This survey: was not as exciting as my computer lab
is the worst thing since processed cheese
has allowed me to get in touch with my feminine nature.
was written by a twisted little freak
held my attention as long as my last s.o